Because IS&T enjoys working with new technology concepts and fresh ideas, it sets aside 25% of its time to assisting entrepreneurial teams to:
- Design products for efficient go-to-market tactics
- Identify product requirements that anticipate sales and adoption challenges
- Review product strategy and alignment with business models
IS&T is also a member of the Entrepreneur’s Lab and Forum (ELF), an experimental group made up of senior technology managers interested in lending a helping hand to new technologies with exciting business prospects.
Some current IS&T mentoring projects include:
- nexiwave - a self-funded startup offering voice recognition SaaS
- Small Solutions - a non-profit setting up technology centers in Africa
- Integrated Solutions - a research lab seeking to productize research
If you have a new technology business in mind, IS&T is interested in learning more.
Contact us here.